Get ready for Valetine's!
1. Communicate with Customer Service first and they will give you an Authorization Code
if the products complies with the Exchange Guidelines.
2. Please provide a copy of the invoice and/ or a note with your name, phone number
and your reason for the exchange.
3. Send the Items via USPS.
We reserve the right to inspect all items returned and to determine if the item has been treated according to the care instructions and if the exchange guidelines apply.
1. SALE ITEMS ARE FINAL SALE.
2. The Shipping and handling cost of any item returned without justification will not recieve store credit. Only items sent via United States Postal Service (USPS) and with Manufacturing Defects* qualify for the store credit.
3. Items that have not been treated according to the care instructions provided on each items label will not be exchanged or accepted for monetary refunds under any circumstance. Each of our products are designed for a specific size; no item will be accepted if we considered that it was damaged due to force.
4. Due to sanitary regulations we do not accept intimate appared such as: girdles, body shappers, shapping tops or boxers.
5. We DO NOT accept any return without the original tags and packing slip.
6. There are NO MONETARY REFUNDS, Only Store Credit.
7. We are not responsible for health issues such as allergies caused by the use of any of our items.
8. Exchanges are not send to SKA Studio stores.
We are unable to accept returns of merchandise purchased online at our SKA Studio Stores.
If you followed the care instructions of the item purchased and you still consider that the item presents irregularities, you can call Costumer Service and speak to one of our sale representatives or send the item(s) along with the invoice and a note specifying the reason for the exchange and we will gladly get back to you.
*ITEMS WITH MANUFACTURING DEFECTS: Refers to broken zippers, rivets, seam defects, or detached shoes. WARRANTY TIME LIMIT FOR PRODUCTS WITH MANUFACTURING DEFECTS: 30 day limit after items have been recieved.
1. Fill out the Exchange format.
2. Pack your exchange items securely. Address your package to SKA Studio-Returns Department, 457 E. FIRST AVE, ROSELLE NJ 07203.
3. We do not accept exchanges after 30 days of the original date of purchase.
4. Allow 2 weeks for the processing of exchanges. You will recieve an email as soon as your exchange has been processed.
5. All items recieved will revised by the exchange department.
Other alternatives within our guarantee once the item has gone under quality check are:
A) Fix: We fix buttons, rivets and detached shoes in most cases, you may opt to have your item fixed and returned.
B) Exchange: The item can be exchanged for a different reference or different size for the same or different amount. If the amount exceeds the original price, the costumer will have to pay the difference.
C) NOT ACCEPTED: SKA Studio reserves the right to deny any item that not meet the exchange policy guidelines and or that has exceeded the time limit of 30 days of the original date of purchase.