1. Before making a return, you should read the terms and conditions to check if your return complies with the company's policies.
2. Fill out the RETURN FORM found on our page, detailing the type of return you are making.
3. Pack the products you wish to return in a box or bag, verify that they are in the same condition as you received them, and send it using the United States Postal Service (USPS).
4. The item must be in our warehouse no later than 30 days after purchase or your return will be rejected. (Relocation charges apply see terms and conditions)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR RETURNS AND EXCHANGES
The Company reserves the right to review returned products as soon as they arrive, to determine if the product has been treated in accordance with the specific care instructions and if the return conditions apply.
1. SALE products are final purchase.
2. No money refunds as well as shipping and handling charges for returns WITHOUT JUSTIFICATION.
3. Returns of products with FACTORY DEFECTS must be sent by USPS, in order for your shipment to be credited. Otherwise shipping costs will not be recognized)
4. Products that have not been treated in accordance with the care instructions described in the garment will not be exchanged, nor will money be refunded, under any circumstances. Each of our garments are designed for a specific size, no damage is recognized for forcing them.
5. Due to sanitary regulations, we do not accept any changes in underwear such as: girdles, reducing bodies, blouse bodies, boxers.
6. Changes are only allowed for line items (WITHOUT JUSTIFICATION) within a maximum period of 30 days from the date of purchase. After 15 days after the purchase, all line items will have a charge for relocation of the product ( Restocking Fee) of 10% EXTRA on the purchase price.
7. When the article presents odors, its packaging and labels have been used, mistreated and damaged. They will have an EXTRA RESTOCKING FEE of 15% on the purchase price.
8. We do not grant monetary returns, credits to credit cards or any type of financial return.
9. The Company is not responsible for health problems or allergies that may be caused by the use of these products.
If the item you purchased has a manufacturing defect and you have complied with all the care and washing recommendations, please fill out the returns form on the website or call our call center and speak to one of our sales advisors.
PRODUCTS WITH FACTORY DEFECT: Refers to damaged zippers, studs, sewing defects, detached shoes. Our guarantee does not cover the fall of appliqués, stones or brilliants.
WARRANTY TIME LIMIT FOR PRODUCTS WITH MANUFACTURE DEFECTS: It is a period of 30 days to make claims for defective products, after purchasing the merchandise. The guarantee is only valid on presentation of the corresponding invoice.
1. If your product is under warranty, fill out the return or exchange form on our page.
2. Pack your Warranty items securely. Mail your package to SKA Studio by Colmodausa-Returns Department, 457 E. FIRST AVE, ROSELLE NJ 07203
3. An analysis of the article and its condition will be carried out by our qualified personnel. The response to the guarantee request will be given within a period of 8 business days. (This period does not include the time necessary in case the article is viable).
The response alternatives contemplated within our guarantee, once the Quality Auditor performs the corresponding review are:
A) Arrangement: It is the first option, in case it can be practiced and guaranteed. Once the arrangement is made, the customer must claim the item within a maximum period of four (4) months; after this term The Company is not responsible.
B) Change: the reference reason for the claim is replaced by another (it can be by the same reference or by a different one of the same value paid). In the event that the value of the new product is greater, the customer must pay the surplus.
C) Denied: Denial of the exchange for not finding quality inconveniences or due to expiration of the guarantee period.